Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Found in the Armenian Highlands, but technically within Turkish borders, what dormant volcano is believed by many in the Christian faith to be the final destination of Noah's Ark?
2. Nearly two and a half thousand meters above sea level, what mountain location was said to be a site of human sacrifice for the Incan gods?
3. What is the five-letter name of the depicted site known for crossing an Australian aboriginal Dreamtime track?
4. On what Egyptian mountain did Moses locate the Ten Commandments as per the Book of Exodus?
5. Konohanasakuya-hime, symbolized by a cherry blossom tree, is the goddess of what Japanese peak?
6. What mountain found southwest of Thessaloniki was said to be home of the Greek Gods?
7. What volcano, revered by native Hawaiians, is said to be the home of the snow goddess Poli'ahu?
8. Actually the name of a mountain range, which of these Israeli locations is home to the Shrine of the Bab, the founder of the Baha'i Faith?
9. Found in Tibet, what mountain is said to be the home of the Shiva, the meditative deity who practices yoga on its peak?
10. The Chaga people of Tanzania worship a god atop the mountain depicted, but what is the peak's name?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.