Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who told Joan of Arc where to find the Fierbois sword?
2. Where was Joan of Arc's Fierbois sword found?
3. According to eye witness accounts, Joan of Arc used the Fierbois sword in battle.
4. One of the legends regarding the origin of Joan of Arc's Fierbois sword is that it was used by which famous Frankish king, known as "the Hammer"?
5. Another legend regarding the origin of Joan of Arc's Fierbois sword was that it had been used by which of the following Frenchmen, a member of the House of Orléans, who was a victim of assassination?
6. In what type of condition was Joan of Arc's Fierbois sword discovered at the time of its retrieval?
7. According to testimony given at her trial, how was Joan of Arc's Fierbois sword decorated?
8. Some accounts say that Joan of Arc lost the Fierbois sword at a battle site where she was gravely wounded. At which battle could the sword have been lost forever?
9. At her trial, Joan of Arc testified that the Fierbois sword was her favorite possession.
10. After her death, Joan of Arc's Fierbois battle sword was found. It can be seen today at the Louvre in Paris.
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.