Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Celts who lived on the Ile de la Cite c. 200 BC
2. Julius Caesar's second in command in Gaul
3. Arverni chieftain led a revolt against the Romans
4. Bishop of Paris in 300s AD
5. Germanic tribes that threatened Paris in 275 AD
6. Roman ruler of Lutetia 355-360
7. Germanic group from what was then called 'Franconia' near the Rhine delta/North Sea, eventually made Paris their capital.
8. Saved Paris from both the Huns and the Salian Franks
9. Became King of the Franks in 486 and chose Paris as his capital
10. Viking who led a siege of Paris in 857
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.