Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "We believe in God the Eternal Father and in his son, _____ _____, and in the Holy Ghost." What words are missing from Article of Faith number one?
2. According to the second Article of Faith, whose transgressions, specifically, will humanity not be punished for?
3. "We believe that through the _____ of _____, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel." What words correctly complete the third Article of Faith?
4. What are the first four principles and ordinances of the gospel as listed in the fourth Article of Faith?
5. "We believe that a man must be called of God by prophecy and by the laying on of hands, by those who are in _____, to preach the gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof." What word is missing from the fifth Article of Faith?
6. Which of the following is NOT part of the LDS Church organization, as found in Article of Faith number six?
7. Which of the following is one of the spiritual gifts listed in Article of Faith number seven?
8. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, there are four books of scripture referred to as the standard works. In addition to the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price, what other scripture is part of the standard works?
9. Does the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints believe in continuing revelation from God?
10. According to Article of Faith number ten, "We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the _____ continent..." Which continent correctly fills the blank?
11. The rest of Article of Faith number ten says, "...that Christ will reign personally upon the _____; and that the _____ will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory." What is the missing word?
12. According to Article of Faith number eleven, the LDS Church does not respect any other religions.
13. Based on Article of Faith number twelve, what should a church member's attitude be toward the laws of the land they live in?
14. Article of Faith number thirteen refers to a famous New Testament Christian. Whose admonition are members encouraged to follow?
15. Article of Faith number thirteen concludes by saying, "...If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we _____ after these things." What is it we must do?
Source: Author bookworm78
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.