Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At what age are young ladies allowed to serve a mission for the LDS Church?
2. One method that missionaries use to share their message with others is by knocking door to door. How do missionaries refer to this method?
3. In 1986, the LDS Church changed the format of the lessons, or discussions, that missionaries use when sharing their message to those wanting to hear it. How many discussions were there previous to this change?
4. What is it that elders, who serve for two years, burn to commemorate the six-month mark of their mission?
5. What nickname is affectionately given to the brand-new missionary?
6. Which of the following languages was the first language to surpass English as the most widely spoken native language among LDS church members?
7. Before a missionary is sent out into the mission field, he/she is sent to what is called the MTC in order to learn the basic rules of missionary work. What does MTC stand for?
8. In order to keep their minds focused on their duties, missionaries have specific guidelines that they must live by. Which of the following is an activity that missionaries ARE allowed to participate in?
9. Typically, mission presidents serve for what length of time?
10. When a missionary finally returns home, he/she gives a special talk in church in which they share their experiences as a missionary. The name of this type of talk is called what?
Source: Author jbooker8
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.