Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The story of the Creation and Fall is found in Genesis. What does the Hebrew title of the book mean?
2. What is the Hebrew word used for God in the first chapter of Genesis?
3. Everywhere the word "day" is used in the King James Version of the first three chapters of Genesis, it means a literal 24-hour period as dictated by the sun and moon.
4. Genesis 1:21 says, in the King James Version, that God created "great whales". How has the word "whales" been interpreted by Bible scholars?
5. When God says, "Let us make man in our image", why do some Bible scholars say he is using the plural?
6. The very first command given to man was:
7. What did God give to man for food in the first chapter of Genesis?
8. The name Adam comes from the Hebrew word 'adama', meaning what?
9. When God created Eve, what does He say He is making for Adam, according to the King James Version?
10. Thomas Aquinas concluded that "man and woman should be conjoined as allies" because Eve was created from Adam's ___."
11. Why did Adam eat the forbidden fruit that Eve offered him?
12. According to Paul, was Adam deceived when he ate of the fruit?
13. Why did Adam say he was afraid when he hid from God after eating the forbidden fruit?
14. Whom does Adam say gave him the forbidden fruit?
15. Who did Eve blame for making her eat the forbidden fruit?
16. How was the serpent cursed for deceiving Eve?
17. What do Christians considered to be the first messianic prophecy in the Bible?
18. What was Eve's punishment for eating the forbidden fruit?
19. How was Adam punished for his sin?
20. Why did God say He sent Adam from the garden?
21. What did God place cherubims and a flaming sword to guard?
22. Do the animals appear (in the scriptures) before or after man?
23. According to the King James Version, the earth was "without form and ___."
24. Which day did God bless and sanctify?
25. Which river in Eden encompassed the whole land of Havilah, in which there was gold?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.