Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Does the Bible teach of any ghosts or spirits as a reality?
2. It is believed that 40 different authors of varied education and background wrote the Bible over a period of about 1600 years (from approximately 1500 B.C. to about 100 A.D.). However, according to Jesus, as well as Saint Peter and Saint Paul, all the information in the Bible came from where?
3. How many books are there in the current King James Version of the Bible -- i.e. excluding the books which comprise the Apocrypha?
4. In the Gospel of Luke, what did Jesus say about the words spoken by His disciples?
5. When Jesus wanted to teach spiritual truths, He often used parables. A parable most resembles what type of literary tool?
6. The Bible was not always read as books divided by chapter and verse. In what year was the Bible divided into our modern-day chapters?
7. The exact middle chapter of the entire Old and New Testaments is located where in the King James Bible?
8. Which of the following things are mentioned in the Bible?
9. What is the meaning of God's last instruction to mankind written through his Apostle John in the Book of Revelation?
10. Concerning the Bible, people often say its not relevant for today. With that in mind, how does King David describe God's word in the book of Psalms?
Source: Author davidlovel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.