Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Caleb was one of the twelve spies sent by Moses to spy out the land of Canaan. Because he brought back a good report, God, through Moses, promised him land in Canaan. How many years later did this promise come into effect?
2. Which of the following is not one of the "Fruit of the Spirit" listed in Galatians 5:22-23?
3. Matthew 6:33 says to seek what first?
4. Which one of these miracles is only mentioned in the gospel of John and not in any of the other gospels?
5. What was the miracle that Jesus performed in the town of Nain?
6. In Isaiah 43, which of these countries does God NOT say that He has given in exchange for His people?
7. What did Jeremiah do with the words of the Lord in Jeremiah 15:16?
8. Fill in the blank from Genesis 3:15 (NIV): "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers, he will _________, and you will strike his heel."
9. In both Matthew and Luke Jesus restored the sight of a blind man. Both accounts revolved around a certain location. What location was it?
10. I argued with my brothers and saved our younger brother's life. Instead of killing him I talked them into tossing him into a cistern that was dry. My thoughts were to later get him out and return him to our father. My mistake was leaving them alone because by the time I returned for Joseph, my other brothers had already sold him to a band of Ishmaelites. Who am I?
Source: Author PeggyLouisa
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.