Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What did Jesus give to the 12 disciples when he sent them out to preach?
2. Paul wrote, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." To whom was Paul writing?
3. The angel of the Lord came to Manoah and his wife to announce they would have a child. What was the name of this messenger of God?
4. Of whom was King David speaking when he said, "Do you not realize that a prince and a great man has fallen in Israel today?"
5. Which of the following are the only angels mentioned by name in the Protestant Bible?
6. Who compared the lilies of the field to Solomon?
7. In the book of Jeremiah, God cursed what king of Judah?
8. Who brought the men out of the town to meet Jesus at the well?
9. Which Bible Queen was asked, "And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"
10. Which prophet kept both sheep and sycamore-fig trees?
Source: Author spice2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.