Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these kings was the first King of Judah to sacrifice his children in the fire?
2. Who was killed when he lead four hundred men in revolt?
3. Who did Paul say will be judged by the saints? (Christ's followers)
4. Other than Macedonia, who did Paul say was the only church that shared with him in the matter of giving and receiving?
5. Around which area did the battle between Barak and Sisera take place?
6. Who built seven altars on the top of Peor?
7. Who was the chief official on the island of Melita, who welcomed Paul into his home after the shipwreck?
8. Peter, Andrew and Philip were all from the same city. Which city was it?
9. Who was the king of Judah when God first spoke to Jeremiah?
10. Where can the following words be found: "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have"?
Source: Author Donna39
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.