Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where did Jesus and his disciples go after feeding the crowd of four thousand?
2. Complete the following verse. "The mountain of the Lord's temple will be established as ..."
3. In Daniel's vision of the goat and the ram, what kingdom did the goat represent?
4. Who is described in the New International Version as "an impressive young man without equal among the Israelites"?
5. When Paul was taken captive from Jerusalem to Caesarea, where did his guards stop for the night?
6. Who said, "What they are building -- if even a fox climbed up on it, he would break down their wall of stones!"?
7. While Paul was in chains, whom did he describe as "my very heart"?
8. Complete the following quote made by Jesus: "The reason my father loves me is that I lay down my life ..."
9. In which book can the following words be found? "For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it."
10. Near which gate in Jerusalem was the pool called Bethesda located?
Source: Author Donna39
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.