Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which king ordered a copy of an altar that he had seen in Damascus?
2. Who did the Holy Ghost reveal unto him, "He should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ."?
3. Who prayed the following prayer: "Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see."?
4. Who shall be tossed like a ball into a large country?
5. To whom were the following words spoken: "Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also."?
6. By the time Joseph had called his family into Egypt, how many sons had Benjamin had?
7. Who did Paul leave in Crete to "Ordain elders in every city."?
8. Who fulfilled Joshua's curse by rebuilding Jericho at the cost of the lives of his own two sons?
9. In which city did Paul and Silas free a slave girl from a "spirit of divination"?
10. Who bound his own hands and feet to warn Paul not to go to Jerusalem?
Source: Author Donna39
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.