Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the Bible, Adam and Eve were the first human beings. Two of their sons were Cain and Abel. Cain murdered Abel. Seth was another son of Adam and Eve.
According to Genesis 4, was Seth born before Cain and Abel?
2. Noah, who built an ark to save the world's animals and his family from a flood, had three sons. Their names were Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
According to Genesis 10, which group of people were *not* descended from Ham?
3. In the Old Testament or Hebrew Bible, Shem, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were all ancestors of Jewish or Israelite people.
4. Bible scholars have traditionally regarded Ishmael as an ancestor or a father of Arab people. Who was Ishmael's half-brother?
5. One of Noah's sons, Japheth, had seven sons of his own, who then had their own children, etc.
In Genesis 10, which of these was one of Japheth's sons? (This man shared his name with Hosea's wife, of all people.)
6. According to Genesis 11, the building of what tower resulted in people speaking different languages?
7. Madai, traditionally associated with Persian Medes, was whose son? (Genesis 10)
8. Genesis 17:5 states that Abraham was the father of many nations. Mothers are important too. Who was Abraham's wife after Sarah, who was a matriarch of the Midianites?
9. According to Genesis 9:24-25, Canaan was cursed to be the lowest of slaves. Who cursed him?
10. In Genesis 3, what curse did God place upon Adam and therefore men?
Source: Author Ceduh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.