Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the largest gland in the human body?
2. People with which blood group are known as the 'universal recipients' ?
3. How much blood is pumped by the human heart in a minute in a normal, healthy, person?
4. Which hormone maintains the volume of urine produced by kidneys?
5. Which type of movement facilitates the passage of ova in the fallopian tubes?
6. Which of the following is not part of the axial skeleton?
7. Which of the following is under the control of the hypothalamus?
8. Which structure of the internal ear is responsible for balancing the body?
9. Which of the following is also called the pacemaker of the heart?
10. Which of the following proteins is involved in blood clotting?
Source: Author frawther
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.