Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You met this person named Jo/Joe in the chat rooms. Who could be Jo/Joe?
2. I've been chatting with Rob for the past three months, he seems like a really nice guy. What information would it be okay to give to Rob?
3. I really want to meet Ron. I know he lives in the same city as me. He sent me his photo and he's so cute. I really know him inside and out from our chatting on-line. No one is going to talk me out of meeting him. Where is the safest place for me to meet him for the first time?
4. Do guys and girls really lie in the Internet chat rooms?
5. Should I ever send money to someone that I met in the chat rooms?
6. I like this FunTrivia site. I want the perks of a "gold member" but should I send money for something like this, is it usually safe to send funds through Pay Pal and other secure sites?
7. I've been writing back and forth with Andy. He's such a nice guy, but he doesn't like when I write in all 'caps'. I just sent him the sweetest e-mail. This is what I said.
"AN- , I RELLY LIKE R TALKS, U SEM LIKE A NIC GUY. I RELLY LIKE U A LOT 2. HOW DO U FEEL BOUT ME?"
Do you think that Andy will be impressed with this e-mail?
8. Bob and I have been talking on-line for a whole year. When Bob sent me his photo, he looked just like Mel Gibson. I couldn't wait to meet him Friday night. When I got to the restaurant, Bob looked more like Daffy Duck than Mel Gibson. What is the kindest thing to do?
9. I was chatting with Mark for 6 months now. We finally met at McDonalds for a lunch. He seems so nice. We had a great time too. We went out to my car and my tire was flat. Should I accept a ride home from Mark?
10. Joshua, this guy I met on-line says that he is a "cracker." Could a "cracker" be a bad thing?
Source: Author Linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.