Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If the Digital You is influenced by your Twitter account, then so be it. You seem to be having a problem posting (or 'tweeting') a message about your life that is 300 characters in length. How do you fix this?
2. You decide to log into MSN or Windows Messenger for the evening to chat online. When you type your email, the Digital You is unable to log in. This shouldn't be a problem that needs to be fixed unless your email ends with which of these?
3. You find a picture of yourself on Facebook that has yet to be tagged in an album created by someone who is not your friend. You want to tag yourself and enhance the image of the Digital You, but you find that the tag is not responding. How can this be fixed?
4. Your avatar in "Second Life", the online virtual reality game, is in need of some changes. Most importantly, you want your avatar to have a large expanse of land upon which he can live comfortably. How can you fix your Digital You's problem?
5. The Digital You keeps up appearances through a personalized HTML-based webpage. You feel that your text doesn't stand out enough to convey who the Digital You could be. What tag is used to bold text on your page?
6. You're in a chat board this evening talking with a person whom you may or may not have met. They say a joke and you want to respond with laughter, so you respond with 'TTYL'. The Digital You will be left by your lonesome unless you fix the issue and correct yourself with which of these acronyms?
7. The Digital You is hooked on "FarmVille", an innocent, yet addictive game played through Facebook. You're only as good as the company you keep; you decide to invite friends to play so that you can fix your image and so that they can do which of these things?
8. You head to eBay to purchase items from an online auction and you outbid the other buyers. When it comes time to pay, you ask for a mailing address to send a cheque. This is a no-no. What should the Digital You be doing instead to fix this problem?
9. What a better way to put across the appearance of who you are than with a Youtube video? When you start recording from your webcam, the camera ends up running for quite a while and you find yourself submitting a video over twenty minutes in length. Does this need to be fixed before your video can be posted?
10. You decide that the best way to create this image of the Digital You is on Wikipedia. You create a page with your name on it (as you do have somewhat of a claim to fame). You decide to lie about certain things. Which of these facts should you fix?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.