Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. General feeling of bodily discomfort?
2. Disease passed on by mosquitoes?
3. Highly contagious childhood disease caused by a virus infection and spread by airborne droplets?
4. A skin tumor containing dark pigment?
5. Passage of dark tar-like stools?
6. Beginning of menstruation, occuring at puberty?
7. Inflammation of 3 membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord?
8. Prolonged menstrual cycle?
9. Intestinal inflammation
10. Inflammation of salivary glands; contagious viral infection, usually affecting children ages 5 to 15?
Source: Author MommyPanda
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.