Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which propellants, once found in aerosol cans, are thought to be harmful to the ozone layer?
2. Speaking of the ozone layer, what harmful product does this part of the atmosphere filter?
3. What four letter word that is a combination of smoke and fog is used to describe many forms of air pollution?
4. What is the result when industrial chemicals combine with condensing water vapor?
5. In the year 2000 which city was generally considered to have America's worst air pollution problem?
6. In the late twentieth century which Mexican city was considered to be the world's worst for ground-level ozone pollution?
7. What is visible air pollution called?
8. What is the main source of water pollution in unindustrialized nations?
9. In 1989 what oil tanker created a major water problem around Alaska?
10. The evaporation of irrigation water leaves salt in soil producing what type of soil pollution?
Source: Author charlemagne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.