Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many bright stars are normally described as being in Orion's belt?
2. Orion is usually portrayed as trying to slay a beast. Which of these is it?
3. Below Orion is a small creature, "running away from the beast" Orion is trying to kill. What is it?
4. Two of the brightest stars in the sky are in Orion. What are their names?
5. Is Orion visible all year in the Northern Hemisphere?
6. Where are the three faint stars in a row that form Orion's sword?
7. Which culture gave Orion its name?
8. In the winter, Northern Hemisphere, and in the night, which direction should you look to find Orion?
9. There is an astronomical object called "The Orion Nebula." Is it actually viewed in Orion?
10. Is Orion visible in the Southern Hemisphere?
Source: Author graciebarn256
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.