Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A fraction has a numerator and a denominator. On a fraction, what is the bottom number known as?
2. When working an equation, what is the first order of operation?
3. What is the math term described as the likelihood that something will happen?
4. A triangle is a three sided figure. What kind of triangle has three different sides with three different angles, none of which is 90 degrees?
5. A circle is a shape that has every point the same distance from the center. What is the distance, passing through the center, from one side of the circle to the other side of the circle?
6. On a number line with zero in the center, all the numbers on the left of a horizontal number line would be negative numbers.
7. In this list of numbers, what would the median be: 196, 207, 219, 254, 265, 272, 280, 292, 300?
8. In algebra, how is a variable most often represented?
9. How many degrees are in a straight angle?
10. Does the numerical value of pi go on forever?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.