Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Plough is also known as...
2. Cassiopeia resembles what letter?
3. Orion is situated just below which two Zodiac constellations?
4. The Northern Crown is more scientifically known as:
5. Castor and Pollux are 2 of the brightest stars in which constellation?
6. Leo Minor is a seperate constellation from Leo.
7. The star Vega lies in which constellation?
8. Brocchi's cluster is also known as:
9. Taurus is best known for which two clusters?
10. Virgo's brightest star is:
Source: Author nannabelle
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.