Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is metacognition?
2. One skill associated with metacognition is planning. Which of these is a good habit that comes from being able to plan?
3. Which of these can metacognition help you recognize?
4. At what age does metacognition start to develop?
5. Can metacognition ever be unhelpful?
6. What is the first step in developing metacognition?
7. Who coined the term "metacognition?"
8. Journaling is an excellent way to improve metacognition skills.
9. Between which ages does metacognition have the most growth?
10. Which of these is important to think about when regarding metacognition?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.