Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Logotherapy is focused specifically on a search for which of these?
2. When did Frankl first professionally develop logotherapy?
3. Viktor Frankl built his career after the Holocaust in Vienna, which is often considered as the birthplace of many different schools of psychology. Was he born there too?
4. The term 'Logotherapy' is taken from which ancient language?
5. What is the name of the book written by Viktor Frankl which describes logotherapy and his use of it in the concentration camps?
6. There are a number of triads in Frankl's theories, so we will start with the three pillars of logotherapy.
Which is NOT one of Frankl's pillars?
7. Frankl described three paths to meaning. Which of the following is NOT one of Frankl's triad?
8. The "tragic triad" is described by Frankl as three difficult situations we all face during our lives.
Which of the following is NOT one of Frankl's tragic triad?
9. Frankl himself had many outside interests. In only one of them was he the president of the local Austrian association.
Which "trekky" interest did he particularly like?
10. Viktor Frankl appreciated many of his peers in the realm of psychology. Yet he was a great admirer of this 'individual psychologist' and was even appointed editor of his academy's journal. Which psychologist was it?
Source: Author grisham
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.