Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Olfaction is the term given to the sense of smell. Which cranial nerve is the olfactory nerve?
2. Through which sieve-like structure of the ethmoid bone do the fibers of the olfactory nerve travel?
3. While the superior concha is part of the ethmoid bone, both the middle and inferior conchae are formed from a separate bone.
4. Why do we sniff when we want to smell something?
5. Which part of the nostril is lined with skin and hair?
6. Of which bone is the lamina papyracea part?
7. Which of these is false about the paranasal sinuses?
8. Generally, the more complex an animal, the more paranasal sinuses it has.
9. Which cranial nerve is responsible for sensory innervation of the nose?
10. Which of these is not contained in Waldeyer's ring in humans?
Source: Author reeshy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.