Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the official name of the place where the Rays play their home games?
2. True or False: "Tropicana Field" is located in Tampa, FL?
3. Who was the starting pitcher on "Opening Day" for the franchise?
4. What is the name of the Rays AAA minor league team?
5. Who was the first General Managing Partner for the Rays?
6. Who hit the first home run for the Rays?
7. What is the name of the Rays mascot?
8. On August 7st, 1999, Wade Boggs became the first player to reach 3,000 hits with a home run. Who threw the pitch?
9. On April 18th, 2001, coach Larry Rothschild was fired and was replaced by Hal McRae. What was Larry's overall record with the Rays?
10. Who threw the first Complete Game Shutout for the Rays?
Source: Author BucsFan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.