Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This Cleveland Indians' player hit 2 home runs, 1 from the right side, and 1 from the left, in the same inning, who was this player?
2. Kerry Wood, when 20 years old, struck out 20 batter in a 9 inning game. This Indian was the only other player to strike out his age, who was he?
3. This man was the only player in Indians' history to hit 4 consecutive home runs in a 9 inning game, who was he?
4. In the 1995 ALCS, this Indians' player scored all the way from 2nd on a wild pitch, who was it?
5. In the 1995 ALDS, which Indian hit a game-tying home run in the 9th inning?
6. To which team was Rocky Colavito traded to, to start 'the curse'?
7. What year did Cleveland take on the name 'Indians'?
8. What year was Cleveland Municipal Stadium built?
9. Who drove in the game winning run in the 1st ever game at Jacobs Field?
10. In 1992, this player hit a home run that hit off Jose Canseco's head. Who was this player?
Source: Author Slayer420
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.