Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Cleveland franchise began with the new American League in 1901, joining seven other teams. The team was called the Cleveland Blues. Later they changed their name to Bronchos, Naps, then took the Indian name in which year?
2. In which season was Cleveland's first trip to the World Series?
3. Only one Cleveland player in the first 100 years of the franchise batted over .400 in a season. Who was it?
4. Which of the following Indian managers took the team to a World Series championship?
5. What pitcher was the Indians' first 30-game winner?
6. How many times in the first 100 years of the franchise, did Cleveland win 100 games in a season?
7. Who was the first Indian to hit 50 home runs in a season?
8. The Cleveland Indians' team name was named after which baseball player?
9. In which year of the 1930s decade were three former Cleveland Indian players inducted into the Hall of Fame?
10. The Indians' franchise celebrated their 100th anniversary playing home games at which ballpark?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.