Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1993, Fred McGriff was traded to the Atlanta Braves. Which outfielder was supposed to be the big hitter in this deal?
2. Along with Joe Carter, Roberto Alomar was sent to Toronto for Fred McGriff and what infielder in December of 1990?
3. When Gary Sheffield was traded to the Florida Marlins in 1993, what former shortstop was sent to San Diego?
4. For Ozzie Smith, the Padres received Garry Templeton in December of 1981. Who else did they receive in this deal?
5. Who did San Diego send to Toronto for Derek Bell in 1993?
6. In 2005, the Padres traded for Adrian Gonzalez and Chris Young. They sent reliever Akinori Otsuka and which starter to Texas in return?
7. Kevin McReynolds was traded to the Mets for which infielder-outfielder?
8. Ed Whitson was included in the trade of Dave Winfield to the Yankees in 1980.
9. In 1994, Derek Bell was traded to the Astros in a deal that brought Ken Caminiti and Steve Finley to San Diego. How many total players were a part of this trade.
10. Who did the Padres send to Boston for Josh Bard and Cla Meredith in 2006?
Source: Author Nolen514
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.