Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year did the Padres made their debut in MLB?
2. How many times did the Padres win the West Division in the National League while they played in the Qualcomm Stadium?
3. Which San Diego Padre won the National League batting title in 1992?
4. How many saves did pitcher Trevor Hoffman have with the Padres?
5. Some may know that Tony Gwynn, nicknamed 'Mr. Padre', retired with more than 3000 hits (3141). Who was the first San Diego player to reach 1000 hits?
6. On April 13, 1987, San Diego was the first team to hit three consecutive home runs from the start of a game against the Giants on opening day. Which of the following was not one of those players?
7. During the 1980 season, the Padres became the first team with three players with 50 or more stolen bases in a season. Which of the following was not one of those?
8. Padre catcher Benito Santiago won the Rookie of the Year Award in which season?
9. Who was the first Padre player to lead the National League in home runs?
10. Which pitcher was the first 20-game winner for the Padres?
Source: Author Helo_King
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.