Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The left and right sides of the boat are referred to as what?
2. The person steering the boat is considered the skipper.
3. The lines that are used to raise and lower the sails are known as what?
4. When the boat is head to wind, and the sails luffing and the boat is gaining no headway, this term is known as what?
5. Which is the correct procedure to get out of irons?
6. Coming about upwind is known as what?
7. Which of the following is most dangerous to people on a sailboat?
8. The wind you feel on the boat while sailing is known as what?
9. When the boat is sailing straight downwind or almost straight downwind, it is called what?
10. A sailboat always has the right of way over a power boat.
Source: Author chipfo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.