Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the main body of a boat called?
2. Which of these is the larger sail?
3. Which sail IS a head sail?
4. In this order, what names are associated with the back of the boat, front, left and right of the boat?
5. The back part of the boat, where the name is often written, is called the what?
6. Not all boats steer with a wheel. What is the name of the object generally steered with in smaller boats?
7. What is the name of the board that sticks down the center of the boat into the water and is used for stability?
8. On board a boat, ropes are not called ropes. What are they called?
9. The rope that is used to raise a sail is called a what?
10. What is the 'mast-like object' that is attached to the mast? (Hint: It gets its name from the sound it makes when it hits you in the head)
Source: Author imalimabeing
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.