Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Scrooge's first name?
2. What actor plays the role of old Scrooge?
3. What is the name of Scrooge's faithful employee?
4. Which ghost was a female?
5. The line, "Truth lives!", is quoted by which character?
6. How many children does Bob Cratchit have?
7. When Scrooge is asked to give a donation to the needy, what is one of his responses?
8. According to the Ghost of Christmas Present, when will the third ghost appear?
9. When Scrooge and the second ghost pop in on Fred and his wife, they are having a party. What game are they playing?
10. What does Scrooge say after, "A drum. You idiot. Everyone knows that."?
11. Who says, "A drum, that's what I was thinking of!"?
12. After Scrooge has a change of heart, he goes to visit his nephew and his wife. He tells them that he wishes to accept their invitation to dine with them. What does Fred respond?
13. What does Scrooge frequently say, when he doesn't like something?
14. In Christmas future, when Scrooge has died, Scrooge observes the people who have taken his personal affects. The woman who took them wants to be very careful not to get this on his blankets?
15. Finish this line that Scrooge says to the Ghost of Christmas Future - "I fear you, more than any ------- I have seen".
Source: Author sara27
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.