Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Well blow me down" - Who is the spinach eating sailor that I like to watch?
2. I love "The Flintstones" - what did Fred always yell?
3. Voiced by Jim Backus, this cartoon character was visually impaired. Who was he?
4. I loved "Snagglepuss." What was his catchphrase?
5. What cartoon takes place in Orbit City in the year 2062?
6. What is the name of the Hanna-Barbera alligator who "a swinging alligator in the swamp"?
7. In 1963, "The Magilla Gorilla Show" debuted. What was the name of the little girl?
8. Who is the man in the jungle who is always crashing into trees?
9. What was Archie's last name on "The Archie Show?"
10. What kind of races were seen on Saturday morning cartoons for 17 episodes in 1968?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.