Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Rob and Laura Petrie are happily married and living in New Rochelle, NY. How did they originally meet?
2. Rob's co-writer on "The Alan Brady Show" is a man named Buddy Sorrell. Although his wife is rarely seen on the show, she's referred to constantly. What's her name?
3. Sally Rogers is Rob's other co-writer. She's single, and definitely looking! Throughout the show, Sally has one steady boyfriend. What is his name?
4. Rob and Laura have one son, Richie. What is Richie's unusual middle name?
5. Rob and Laura live next door to Millie and Jerry Helper. What is Jerry's occupation?
6. In one of the most beloved episodes of the series, Laura goes on television and accidentally blurts out a secret about Rob's boss, Alan Brady. What did she say?
7. In another episode, Rob and Laura find out that they aren't legally married, and they elope to do it again. What made their marriage illegal?
8. In a memorable flashback episode, Rob becomes convinced that the hospital gave him and Laura the wrong child. What finally convinces him that Richie is their baby?
9. In one episode, Rob has a dream about aliens attempting to take over the Earth. What planet do they come from?
10. Laura once became convinced that Rob had lost interest in her. What did she do to get his attention?
Source: Author MTMFan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.