Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Sex and the City"'s most famous fall is, of course, Carrie's tumble on the fashion runway in season 4's "The Real Me". Who did NOT play him- or herself in this episode?
2. Charlotte's fateful fall in season 3 introduced her to Trey, her future husband. In what episode did Ms. York take that tumble?
3. Miranda Hobbes, Esq. wore her "skinny jeans" and was pushed in the season 6 episode "The Post-It Always Sticks Twice". Where did Miranda fall?
4. Season 3's "Running with Scissors" had unsafe behavior as its theme. Samantha fell...twice...in this episode.
5. "Sex and the City" viewers saw Carrie fall for Mr. Big again and again. Where were the clumsy pair when they BOTH fell in the season 3 episode "Cock-A-Doodle-Do"?
6. When Carrie agreed to go on a "sim-u-date" with graphic designer Willie Applegate in "To Market, To Market" (season 6), the predictable happened...he fell. How did it happen?
7. Party girl Lexi Featherston falls out a window and dies in season 6's "Splat", surely the most ungracefully named "SATC" episode. Who played the unlucky Lexi?
8. Along with dominoes, who fell in season 6's "The Domino Effect"?
9. When Carrie falls downstairs in "What Goes Around Comes Around" (season 3), she views it as:
10. One way or another, Carrie fell down in each of these episodes. (TOLD you there was a lot of falling!) In which one was she NOT outside?
Source: Author LilahDeDah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.