Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who created and starred in the "Hilarious House of Frightenstein?"
2. Which creepy-voiced actor was the "comic narrator?"
3. What was the name of the Frankenstein monster that the Count and Igor consistantly failed to bring to life?
4. Who would threaten Igor with a violent beating if he failed to notice his grammatical errors?
5. "It is written, that he who picks the blind begger, in the market place, during an eclipse, can only curse the camel, for its lack of discipline." This would be a phrase spoken by which recurring character?
6. The Count had a midget version of himself called Midget Count.
7. Who was the Ghastly Gourmet?
8. Speaking of the Ghastly Gourmet, what item does she always hit her head on and where does she get her letters from?
9. What part of the body would the mosquito always try to bite?
10. What type of currency is used in the castle?
11. Finish the castle anthem: "Gory, Gory...."
12. What is the name of the horrible beast that would never let Igor keep any of the pets that Dr. Pet Vet would bring in to show him?
13. Which character did Billy Van play?
14. Ocassionally, there would be a real cat that would appear in a segment knocking things over. Who can she be seen with?
15. Gronk had orange bushy eyebrows, purple fur and a pink fin on top of his head.
16. Who ran EECH, the castle radio station, and would jump into the psychedelic dance area?
17. What sign would occasionally be attached to one of The Oracle's crystal balls?
18. "Oooga Booga" was the catch phrase of which recurring zoo keeping character?
19. "When I'm calling you-oooooo-oooo-ooo" was sung by which character?
20. Who would always get hit in the face with a barrage of baseballs?
21. Who was in charge of the "Dead Letter Office?"
22. What "instrument" does Igor occasionally play?
23. Mitch Markowitz was a producer/writer on the "Hilarious House of Frightenstein." He also wrote which popular movie?
24. What colour was the inside of The Count's cape?
25. "The Hilarious House of Frightenstein" was filmed in which year?
Source: Author rachbury
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.