Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why were Holling and Maurice not speaking to each other in the pilot episode?
2. When Joel first met Maggie what did he mistake her for?
3. Maurice took over the radio show after sacking Chris for reading Walt Whitman on air. What type of music did Maurice play on the radio?
4. Who was called a "Helplessness junkie"?
5. Who did Soapy Sanderson leave his estate and huskies to after he died?
6. "The way I see it, if you're here for four more years or four more weeks, you're here right now... I think, when you're somewhere you ought to be there because it's not about how long you stay in a place, it's about what you do while you're there, and when you go, is that place any better for you having been there." Who says this to whom?
7. Who said, "I never trusted Gorbachev"?
8. "She's like the Glenn Close character in 'Fatal Attraction'." Who says this about whom?
9. In the "Russian Flu" episode, Joel has a dream about the future. He's in New York and many of his friends from Cicely are with him. Which of the following does Chris say he's filling in for on the TV?
10. In Joel's dream everyone is asking after his sister. Who is his sister in his dream?
11. In the "Sex, Lies and Ed's Tapes" episode, Shelly gets a visit from Wayne. Who is Wayne?
12. In the episode "A Kodiak Moment", who was Jesse?
13. When Joel teaches a prepared childbirth class, he tells the pregnant ladies that there were "Four words you need to know to adequately prepare yourself for child birth." What were those four words?
14. In the "Aurora Borealis" episode Joel got a parcel from New York. What did it contain?
15. Which two recurring characters make their first appearance in the "Aurora Borealis" episode?
Source: Author Roslyn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.