Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What's the name of the player's character in the game?
2. You have a lot of powers at your disposal in the game. One of the most useful is the one that allows you to move from A to B almost instantly. What's it called?
3. In the first mission you have to break out of the prison (where you're due to be executed) before you can start seeking bloody, or not so bloody, revenge. What's the name of this prison?
4. Once you get out of jail you operate from a base in the city of Dunwall for a large part of the rest of the game. What kind of a place is it?
5. A particularly memorable character in "Dishonored" is called Granny Rags and she turns up a few times throughout the game. The voice acting for her was done by someone rather famous. Who?
6. Dunwall is a steampunk city that relies on what for the powering of its technology?
7. One mission in the game requires you to seize the scientist, Molotov, from his home in order to interrogate him.
8. You meet many bad guys in the game, but there's one type that are a real pain, especially if you're trying not to kill anybody. They strut around on mechanised stilts and are armed with bows. What are they commonly known as?
9. The game's character spends a lot of time helping out the empire loyalists who wish to restore The Empire of the Isles to its former glory. The trouble is, this group are led by an admiral who has other things in mind. What's this tyrant admiral's name?
10. After realising that the admiral is a bad guy after all, your character has to pursue him for the final showdown. What kind of a place does this encounter happen in?
Source: Author MrSheen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.