Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As on the game show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire", we start with a qualifying question (although they do qualifying questions by phone) to see if the contestant gets to the show. What is Justin?
2. Once the contestant gets to the show, he or she must answer a "Fastest Finger" question to get to the hotseat. You will put four Garlyle personnel in order by rank, starting with the highest. For this question, which of these is the highest ranking soldier?
3. Which is the second highest ranking person listed here in the Garlyle Forces?
4. Of these people listed, which is the third highest ranking person in the Garlyle Forces?
5. Of these people in the Garlyle Forces, which has the lowest rank?
6. Now in the hotseat, the first question for the contestant is worth $100: Which of these is a main character in "Grandia"?
7. $200: What compass direction is Justin called to travel in?
8. $300: Which character cannot use a sword as a weapon?
9. $500: Which is not a village in "Grandia"?
10. $1,000: Justin's mother Lilly was what before managing the Seagull Restaurant?
11. Time to dim the lights and take a deep breath. Ready? For $2,000: Finish the analogy: Boys are to weeds as girls are to what?
12. $4,000: What is the "Soul of an Adventurer"?
13. $8,000: Gadwin lives in the "Valley of the..." what?
14. $16,000: Which is not the name of one of the three Garlyle squads led by the three female sergeants?
15. $32,000: How many different battle themes are there featured in the game?
16. Take a drink of water and turn off the lights. It's just you and the questions now. Ready? $64,000: What is an adventurer's "greatest asset"?
17. $125,000: Which celestial body is part of the name of the correct path in Typhoon Tower?
18. $250,000: The End of the World consists of how many different screens (for example: there's "End of the World (1)", "End of the World (2)" and so on up to the final screen)?
19. $500,000: Which is not a child in Justin's village Parm?
20. $1,000,000: In the Sult Ruins, which number does not belong?
Source: Author Diamondlance
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.