Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On which model or platform were most of Chrysler's vehicles of the 1980s and early '90s based?
2. What was the original name of Dodge's version of the Plymouth Duster, introduced for the 1971 model year?
3. What was the unusual type of front suspension that Chrysler used on many of its cars of the 1960s and '70s?
4. Where is the headquarters of the Chrysler arm of DaimlerChrysler located?
5. What was the name of Plymouth's version of the minivan, now used on the lowest priced Chrysler minivan?
6. What was the nickname of the inline six cylinder engine used in many Chrysler products from the 1960s through the 1980s?
7. True or False: The Plymouth Barracuda was introduced prior to the Ford Mustang.
8. What was the name of the Eagle version of the Dodge Intrepid and Chrysler Concorde LH sedan?
9. Which Chrysler model was advertised in the famous 1970s TV commercial featuring Ricardo Montalban?
10. Which of these cars was not a full-size model sold by Chrysler Corporation in the 1980s?
11. Which famous racer worked with Dodge in the 1980s to build performance versions of its cars? Surname only - begins with "S".
12. What was the cubic inch displacement of the Chrysler Hemi engine used from the mid-1960s to 1971?
13. Most people know that a Dodge Charger was used as the 'General Lee' on 'The Dukes of Hazzard', but what Chrysler vehicle was featured in the movie 'Vanishing Point'?
14. What two-seated sports car was first produced at the Mack Avenue Engine Complex in 1991, but moved to the Conner Avenue Assembly in 1995?
15. What was the name of the special NASCAR-influenced Charger model introduced in 1969 before the winged Charger Daytona?
Source: Author karock
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.