Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who designed the PT Cruiser?
2. What do the letters "PT" stand for?
3. In 2002, Chrysler introduced the Dream Cruiser series. Inca Gold was the color of these special edition vehicles. What was the color of the 2003 Dream Cruisers?
4. What year was the PT Cruiser turbo introduced?
5. The 2002 PT Cruiser had three different models to choose from. Which of the following wasn't one of them?
6. Monster Garage was a show that turned ordinary cars into "monster cars". One episode the guys used a PT Cruiser. What did they turn the PT into?
7. The 2005 PT Cruiser Dream Cruiser edition is a two-door convertible.
8. In 2006, Chrysler re-styled the PT Cruiser.
9. Which of the following is not a PT Cruiser special edition?
10. The European version of the Route 66 PT Cruiser was available in two colors: Solar Yellow and Black Clearcoat.
Source: Author dotsnoopyfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.