Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The ignition switches on Porsche vehicles are on the left of the steering column. According to possibly incorrect lore, for which automobile race was that placement designed to provide an advantage?
2. The car in the movie "Gran Torino" is obviously a...Gran Torino, in fact a 1972 model. But which American car company made that car?
3. The 1986 hit film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" has many memorable scenes, but one of the most dramatic is the stealing, and worse, of a very special car. What was this exotic automobile?
4. What is the famous race track in Germany that includes a course used by auto manufacturers to test their cars and set lap times for marketing purposes?
5. Expensive and fast cars are a key part of the James Bond novels. Which of the following cars has NOT been featured in one or more of the novels?
6. If the topic is "cars in films," who or what is Eleanor?
7. What do the words Ransom, Ettore, Enzo, and Ferruccio have in common?
8. In the television program "Get Smart" what car is driven by the protagonist?
9. In 2018 pro wrestler John Cena was sued by an auto manufacturer for breaking the prohibition on reselling too soon which limited production car?
10. In Formula 1 racing, tires have a visible circle of color on them. What do the various colors represent?
Source: Author ArlingtonVA
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.