Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The two stand-out features of the Alfa Romeo badge are both the flag and the symbol of the city of Milan. The flag is represented by a red cross but what represents the symbol?
2. The insignia of German automaker Porsche includes the name of which city the brand calls home?
3. The Rolls Royce emblem is composed of two interlocking capital Rs. What colour were they originally?
4. The Chevrolet automotive brand logo is somewhat unique in that it doesn't feature any words, letters or animals. It is often referred to by a nickname for its very distinctive shape - what is this nickname?
5. The logos of French automobile manufacturer Peugeot and Australian manufacturer Holden both feature the same animal. What is the animal?
6. The Swedish car manufacturer Volvo started business in 1927, initially making ball bearings, but soon changing its focus to solidly built cars. Their badge is a circle with an arrow pointing to the northeast, with the name VOLVO enclosed in the circle. What does this shape represent?
7. Which car maker created its badge, using four interlocking rings, to signify the merger of four car brands?
8. Which motor car company once used its iconic blue oval badge as collateral for a $23 billion loan?
9. Suburu, a major Japanese automobile manufacturer has a logo that features six stars on a dark blue background. Which star cluster is featured?
10. Since 2011 a stylised three-winged green arrow on a white background surrounded by a black and silver circle is the badge for what Eastern European car brand?
Source: Author smpdit
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.