Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What are the basic sections of a jet engine?
2. What engine component regulates fuel to the engine?
3. What are the purpose of the fuel manifolds?
4. A High Bypass Turbofan engine has what?
5. What engine component delivers extra thrust without the use of additional fuel?
6. Which of the following is used to help prevent ice from forming on an aircraft?
7. What is a dry sump oil tank?
8. On most turboprop engines, what is located between the engine and the propeller?
9. What does an EGT Indicator measure?
10. What is a MSOG system?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.