Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Pontiac Firebird spanned four major body styles between 1967 and 2002. Which year period represents the 3rd generation Firebirds?
2. In 1982, which was the most powerful engine available?
3. When the Firebird received a revised dash cluster in 1986, which of the following was NOT changed?
4. GM never produced any 3rd generation F-Body (Firebird or Camaro model) cars equipped with the 5.7L V8 mated to the five-speed manual because:
5. The Firebird S/E, marketed toward a more upscale demographic than base Firebird buyers who didn't need all of the performance of a Trans Am, was removed from the lineup in 1987 to make room for what?
6. The final year that a carbureted Firebird could be purchased from the factory was?
7. All 1986 Firebird models are visually distinct from all other 3rd generation cars because they had what?
8. What was the first year that the 5.0L TPI (tuned port injection) engine became available?
9. In 1985, which of the following options first became available?
10. In 1991, the Firebird line received a restyled front fascia, resembling the nose of what concept car?
Source: Author tpiRonJon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.