Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Squid are marine animals belonging to the phylum Mollusca. Of the animals listed below, which is the closest relative to the squid?
2. Squid belong to a group of molluscs known as decapods. What does this indicate they have ten of?
3. Squid have an internal body part known as a "pen". In this context, what is a pen?
4. How many hearts does a squid have?
5. Which of the squid's body parts is the largest amongst all animals?
6. What colour is squid blood?
7. What is the collective noun for a group of squid?
8. In terms of mass, which is the largest type of squid?
9. Squid have an ink sac. What is its main purpose?
10. Like many molluscs, squid are edible. What culinary term is associated with squid?
Source: Author MotherGoose
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.