Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "The Neverending Story" by Michael Ende, how did the characters known as Cheeziewheezies get their name?
2. In which book from the series "The Chronicles of Narnia" by C.S. Lewis do we meet Puddleglum?
3. In "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman, Coraline's adventures, and troubles, start with an item in the house. What item is it?
4. In the books by Lewis Carroll, Alice has 'adventures in Wonderland' and goes 'through the looking glass'. Do you remember, though, where she is when we first meet her at the beginning of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"?
5. Which of the following is NOT the title of a series by Robin Jarvis?
6. In "Rebecca's World" by Terry Nation, Mister Glister tells Rebecca he wants all the people in the world to be poor. Why does he want this strange thing?
7. In this book by Diana Wynne Jones two great magical families, the Montanas and the Petrocchis, fight the White Devil with the help of the sorcerer Chrestomanci, and are eventually reconciled after a longstanding feud. What is the name of this book?
8. "The Snow Spider" by Jenny Nimmo begins on Gwyn's ninth birthday. When his grandmother gives him her presents - and very queer presents they are too! - what does she say it's time to find out?
9. In "The Boggart" by Susan Cooper, how does the title character get from Castle Keep in the Scottish Highlands to the Volniks' home in Toronto?
10. In "The Swiss Family Robinson", what unlikely animals do the Robinsons find on their island that they can use as steeds?
Source: Author Catreona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.