Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What should you do if you receive an e-mail from someone you do not know?
2. Which of these two computer programs was used by people to share and download pirated music?
3. This kind of lunch meat is used to describe junk e-mail and pop-up ads.
4. Which of these animals is the name of a type of computer virus?
5. From which of these two programs is it safe to download video games from (with your parents' permission of course)?
6. What fairy tale creature would you call somebody online who acts like a bully?
7. What word is used for somebody who uses a computer or the Internet to break into other computers?
8. What do you call it when someone tries to "bait" you into revealing private information?
9. Playing a "modded" version of an online video game could result in you getting banned.
10. Which of these can help protect your computer from the dangers of the Internet?
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.