Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. While serving time in the United States Navy, a dentist noticed that at the tender age of 23 I still had two baby teeth. Instead of asking for my permission, he went ahead and pulled them out. Since all of my other teeth had already fully grown in I was left with those two teeth only growing in half way. These teeth are located in between the lateral incisors and the first premolars. What teeth do have only half way grown in?
2. In my first "Please Make Fun of Me" quiz I shared with the world the fact that I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors, or SSRI's, are commonly used to treat patients with OCD. Which of the following is not a side effect of the SSRI Paxil?
3. Even though I like to consider myself as a semi-tough guy, there is one thing in this world that makes me melt like butter. When I am around a kitten I dish out more baby talk than a neonatal unit. My absolute favorite breed of cat is the Bengal. What wild cat was a domesticated cat bred with in order to produce Bengals?
4. Sometimes I keep my wonderful wife up all night due to the incessant noise that comes forth from my nose and mouth. Which of the following is not a normal cause of snoring?
5. One of the things about myself that I normally do not mention when hanging out with the guys is my love for 1970s teen idol Donny Osmond. In particular, I really enjoy his later work on Broadway. What musical starring Donny is the only musical to mention chapter 39 of Genesis from "The Bible"?
6. Women seem to normally have an easier time saying that another woman is attractive than men do about other men. One day while watching television with my wife I happened to mention that I thought Adrian Grenier was attractive. So, now it is a joke around our family that Adrian Grenier is my man crush. In what television show does my man crush, Adrian Grenier, star as Vincent Chase?
7. Often times I get stomach problems when I go out to eat at a restaurant. I was diagnosed with a condition where when I eat certain foods, my stool tends to become loose and I start to endure abdominal pains. What condition am I affected by?
8. One thing about me that drives my wife crazy is that fact that I always have a song stuck in my head. I guess that it's not so much the song that she hates, in the means in which I produce the music. What is it called when you produce sound by pushing air through your mouth and modulate it by the tongue, lips and teeth?
9. My wife and I got married when I was 19 years old and she was 18 years old. Because of our young ages, our taste in music wasn't all that great. Due to the fact that I heard them so much, I memorized almost every song lyric of one particular band that my wife loved. What band's music, including songs "Bye, Bye, Bye" and "Tearin Up My Heart", did I memorize all the lyrics to?
10. After having to answer ten questions all about me, I have only one question left to ask of you. "While either whisting a classical song, or admitting to a man crush. I maintain a certain dignity, even if kittens make me blush. Whether it's watching Donny Osmond, or an 'N Sync song I just heard. I love to call myself a geeky brainy ____!"
Source: Author joemc37
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.