Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My favorite color is the one that is often associated with Envy, what is my favorite color?
2. Everyone has a lucky/favorite number, mine is a prime number. It is higher than the number of original colonies but less than the minimum age requirement to become a U.S. president. Which number is my favorite?
3. I love movies and own over 200 of them, but there is one particular movie I favor. It is definitely a chick flick, and stars Rosie O'Donnell, Demi Moore, Melanie Griffith, Rita Wilson, Christina Ricci, Gaby Hoffmann, Thora Birch and Ashleigh Aston Moore as a group of girls who tell the tale of one adventurous summer. Which movie do I consider a must see?
4. Though not in my favorite movie, this talented woman, starring in "Practical Magic", "Demolition Man", and "Love Potion No. 9", is my favorite actress. Who is my favorite actress?
5. My favorite actor is this man, who starred with greats such as Dame Judi Dench, Marlon Brando, and Al Pacino in "Chocolat", "Donnie Brasco" and "The Brave". What is the name of my favorite actor?
6. With hits like "Water Runs Dry", "Motown Philly", "Pass You By", and "One Sweet Day", is my favorite group of musicians "98 Degrees"?
7. My favorite song is this one by Jordan Hill and was featured in the film "Casper" during the scene when Casper dances with Kat. Which tune do I love listening to?
8. My favorite painting "Starry Night" is by Rembrandt.
9. My favorite writer is this one of scary books: "Dreamcatcher", "Needful Things", "Four Past Midnight", "The Shining", and "It". My favorite author is Stephen King.
10. My favorite book is part of the Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling. Though I'm a fan of the whole series, my favorite is the fifth book, in which Harry tries to learn occlumency, finds himself having to deal with a power hungry High Inquisitor, and ends with a heart breaking loss. Which book is my favorite?
11. I'm a big fan of supernatural shows, so it's no surprise that this show about a strong female and her friends battling demons is my favorite. What is the name of the show I'm referring to?
12. My favorite reality series is this seasonal show, only airing for about 3 months in the summer. It features contestants locked in a house competing in 'Head of Household' and 'Veto' challenges, all in hopes that they won't get voted out. What reality show am I talking about?
13. My favorite chip is the "Frito Lay" brand that has ridges. Do I enjoy Ruffles?
14. Football is my favorite sport, and this former Oakland, California team with black and silver as their colors was my favorite. Which team did I root for?
15. My favorite game is this one where players collect property and try to avoid jail time. What is my favorite game?
Source: Author lpk_sunny
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.